Friday, September 16, 2011

Daily Dreaming

We are still in the works with our trees and by now I'm sure you are tired of hearing about them. I know I am. I wish I could snap my fingers and have this beautiful lush yard! Like this one... It's hard to think that our mess will someday be long forgotten.


Today I've  been  day dreaming.... There's a blog I follow called Coute De Texas HERE and Jody, the writer, is amazing and inspires me with all her pictures. Here's a few that I found in her recent post that I just love. 

In this photo I love the lush flower collaboration! I think it is very French countryside. It is so interesting and inviting. The colors the vines, everything. It's perfect! And I love the blue/slate color of the window panes. This is similar to the color we are going to do our shutters.


This kitchen picture I love the clean look (and the girls outfit :)) I like how fresh it makes you feel. Notice the stairs out the window. They look so grand, I wonder where they lead to?


In this photo the openness is very attractive with the tall doors leading outside. I LOVE natural light and how you feel if you'd open the doors you'd be indoors/outdoors. Something about this photo makes think of a family on Saturday morning eating a yummy breakfast and playing outdoors. 


Here, the use of wicker furniture indoors is unexpected. I like that about it. The painted wooden ceiling is a very nice detail too. And love the dark floor with white cabinet contrast. Not big on the open shelves for my personal home but I like the look here. Again, I love the doors off to the right. Especially when you have nice groomed landscaping they lead to. 


And last but certainly not least, the beams are what I love most here. I think that adds such warmth to any room. 



No comments:

Post a Comment