Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Guilty as charged....

I know what your thinking because of our title- but hey, this isn't Florida and unlike some, I confess when I'm guilty.

Welcome to our blog... and yes we stole the name from our loving friends Courtney and Burk Mienen! Newlyweds themselves.

This blog was started by Russell (my forgiving husband and most commonly known as RP) and myself (ever so persistent and to my friends and hubby known as KT or PT... don't ask)! We wanted to document the building of our home in hopes that you follow along the process it takes, energy it involves, and the excitement it creates for such a big project. And maybe inspire some of you to take on that big "challenge" you've been thinking about.

We're a semi-normal couple with zero home building experience and two totally different perspectives, so this should be interesting to say the least. In this blog, you'll see post and pictures from RP and myself along with our materials, location, and steals we find along the way.

We hope that our dream inspires you and yours and please email us to ask anything! Even if it is a paint shade or a door knob fixture :) We'd love to help. And send over that advise with pictures!!! We would love nothing more than to hear your thoughts and see your ideas!

We already have so much to share so we can't wait to get started!!!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment