Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Know where to get one?

Sometimes I wish I had one of these,  then I could make all my house problems go away!


Today is one of those days. Spend-spend-spend.

I remember in College I could live an entire week on $100. Gas, food, social life, everything. And still have money left over. What happened? You think if I moved back to college it would be the same or is this just part of growing up?

My parents always tell me that money doesn't solve anything. Sometimes it makes things a bit easier but on the flip side, it can also destroy a lot of things. Mom says people with money have "high class problems". Same thing- different dollar amount.

IDK- I could sure use some right about now... :) Maybe I'll go plant a dollar in the back yard and see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment