Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Christmas time!!!

We love Christmas in our house. It's so full of festivities and family time! Two things that fill my "love tank" (for those Dr. Gary Chapman readers,  you'll know what I'm talking about).

This Christmas should be our last Christmas in our Apt.!!!!!!! I cannot exaggerate how excited that makes us! RP and I both are ready for a HOUSE! 3 years is WAY too long living in 800 sq. feet with 2 people and a dog (which is louder than a human).

We decided this year that we'd get one big joint gift. So, a TV was agreed upon. Russ had pre-reqs for a TV so he knew exactly what he was looking for. Me on the other hand, I did not have anything in mind except a budget. I think spending loads of money on something that will be outdated in 5 months is ridiculous. But I'll drop a fortune on furnishings. So to each their own.

This is what we came home with. If you look closely you'll see a drop of drool on the side of Russell's mouth. :) Excited are we!?!



1 comment:

  1. I love it! I love that Russell didn't even care who was around him in the store and just propped up on the TV for a pic!

    Love you guys!
    P.S. You are such a good writer!!

    ReplyDelete