Monday, November 7, 2011

Eye Candy!

So since we made the decision to build our house, Russell and I (mainly me) have been collecting pictures of what we want to include. Below are some that I've recently found. Some you might like for your house!



I'm sooo doing this in our laundry room somewhere. I'm notorious for being last minute so that usually puts me in a crunch. This is perfect for grab and go wrapping paper and ribbon.  


And this picture... this is why I want a house period. I CAN'T WAIT to have a yard that we can have all our friends and family over and create all these memories and fun times!


This is par of the eye candy series. How cute is this for a little girls room. I had one when I was little that my grandpa built me. Still have it actually!


AWESOME! How top notch is this!?!


I would love for my nursery to look like this. When the time comes- RP and I think it'd be fun not to find out what were having. This could go either way!


I love this quant back porch. So livable and cozy to me. And I love the clay pots with just greenery in them. So clean and inviting!


This you've seen before in my previous posts. However, I found out this past week that this chandelier was one of 4 used in Miranda Lambert's Wedding. You can read about it HERE. But not I will have it in our home. How cool is that!?! 

1 comment:

  1. I'm enjoying checking out your blog! I just got married in October, and I love all your decorating posts! I wish we had the money & place to decorate that well.

    ReplyDelete